Buying a Business? Done Your Due Diligence?
Are you looking at buying a business? Due diligence is the best way to assess the value of the business and the risks associated with buying it before the purchase proceeds. This will reduce your risk and safeguard your potential investment.
Safeguard your potential investment
Let the expert team at ABA assist you with your due diligence. We can tailor a package based on your requirements.
Our due diligence reports can objectively assess the financial performance and position of a business before you buy.
What we can cover in our due diligence reports:
In-depth financial analysis and encompassing
- Checking accuracy of financial information provided for the last 3-5 years
- Projections & Earnings are these realistic and achievable
- Assessment of the assets of the business – plant/stock/goodwill and how it is valued, including evidence of ownership
- Going rates
- Verification of Market Demand and Market conditions
- Market Share
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
Some further considerations for you while assessing the business include:
Is the sale of the business as a going concern or salvage value?
Are there Patents and if registered where they apply and until when?
Is there Intellectual property and is it transferable?
What are the Licensing and lease agreement terms and are they renewable?
What skills you can bring to the business?
What are the Competitive advantages the business has?
”Find ABA to be pretty quick and efficient. Good response on my queries. Thank you”