Buying a Business? Done Your Due Diligence?Request an Appointment
Are you looking at buying a business?
Due diligence is the best way to assess the value of the business and the risks associated with buying it before the purchase proceeds.
This will reduce your risk and safeguard your potential investment.
Safeguard your potential investment
Let the expert team at ABA assist you with your due diligence. We can tailor a package based on your requirements.
Our due diligence reports can objectively assess the financial performance and position of a business before you buy.
Some examples of further considerations while assessing the business are listed below.
Is the sale of the business as a going concern or salvage value?
Are there Patents and if registered where do they apply and until when?
Is there Intellectual property and is it transferable?
What are the licensing and lease agreement terms and are they renewable?
What skills you can bring to the business?
What are the Competitive advantages the business has?
What we can cover in our Due Diligence ReportsRequest an Appointment
In-depth financial analysis and encompassing:
- Checking accuracy of financial information provided for the last 3-5 years
- Projections & earnings are these realistic and achievable
- Assessment of the assets of the business – plant/stock/goodwill and how it is valued, including evidence of ownership
- Going rates
- Verification of market demand and market conditions
- Market share
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats