ABA Chartered Accountants Whangaparaoa Accountants
At ABA accounting on the Hibiscus Coast Highway, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of all our clients by providing outstanding taxation, accounting and business services to individuals, small businesses, companies and trusts.
ABA Chartered Accountants is a local Chartered Accounting Practice that has been servicing Orewa, Silverdale and Whangaparaoa since 2006, and we’ve developed such trusted relationships that we continue to help the same businesses and families through the generations.
Let us take care of your accounting and tax
We cover a wide range of accounting & tax services including:
- Preparation of Annual Accounts & Tax Returns
- Provisional Tax Planning and Management
- Xero Implementation & Training
- GST Returns
- FBT Returns
Leave your personal and business tax to us
We can help with tax queries, offer planning and advice and manage both your personal and business tax returns. And we promise we won’t swamp you with interesting accountancy jargon.
In easy-to-understand, plain English, and in terms we’ll make sure you understand, we’ll offer sensible advice on all your business and tax-related questions. We’ll take care of all things financial so you can focus on making your business prosper.
With our comprehensive business reporting, you’ll absolutely understand know how your business is performing.
An approachable accounting team who speak your language
How our Whangaparaoa accountants work
- We get to know you and your business goals – Relationships and communication are important to us, so we ask questions. As your accounting partner, we want to get to know you and your business.
- We identify your expectations and requirements – We will have an open and honest discussion about what you would like us to do and what we can offer. The job of our Whangaparaoa accountants is to take the pressure off you and free up your time so you can meet your business goals more easily, so we will ask questions to find out as much as we can.
- We plan the best way to present information – We recognise that everybody is different and that some of us are more tech-savvy than others – which is perfectly fine by us. We’ll work through how you want your business information presented to you and how you’ll present it to us, as well as the number of bank accounts you operate and how organised you are with simple bookkeeping and accounting principles. It is great to get this clear from the outset, as it has a bearing on the time it takes for us to process your accounting work.
- We put together a proposal – We’ll put together a plan of what we can do to assist you and your business. We’ll establish a price based on the time we believe it will take to deliver on this and we’ll keep things simple so that you know exactly what accounting fees you will be paying each year. You can even pay monthly if that suits you.
How can we help you grow and improve your business or personal finances?
Simply ask. Call 09 426 8488 or email us. The ABA accountancy team has a wide range of accounting experience and skills. We are open from 8:30am to 5pm with out-of-hours appointments available if required. We are conveniently located close to both Whangaparaoa and Silverdale and provide on-site client parking behind our building on Hibiscus Coast Highway.