ABA Chartered AccountantsRequest an Appointment
At ABA Chartered Accountants, (located at Red Beach on the Hibiscus Coast Highway), we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of all our clients. We do this by providing outstanding taxation, accounting and business services to individuals, small businesses, companies and trusts.
ABA Chartered Accountants is a local Chartered Accounting Practice that has been servicing Orewa, Silverdale, Whangaparaoa and surrounding areas since 2006. We’ve developed such trusted relationships that we have continued to help the same businesses and families through the generations.
Let us take care of your accounting and tax.
We cover a wide range of accounting & taxation services including:
- Preparation of Annual Accounts & Tax Returns
- Provisional Tax Planning and Management
- Xero Implementation & Training
- GST Returns
- FBT Returns
We can help with tax queries, offer planning and advice and manage both your personal and business tax returns. And we promise we won’t swamp you with accountancy jargon.
Our promise to you
In easy-to-understand, plain English, we’ll communicate with you. We’ll offer sensible advice on all your business and tax-related questions. We’ll take care of all things financial so you can focus on making your business prosper.
With our comprehensive business reporting, you’ll know how your business is performing.
Leave it to the experts – We’ll worry about your personal and business tax so you don’t have to.
We are an approachable accounting team who speak your language.
If you have a question about your accounts, pick up the phone and call 09 426 8488 or email us. You will not be charged for every minute of a conversation; that approach doesn’t help anybody.
How our onboarding process works
- We get to know you and your business goals. Relationships and communication are important to us, so we ask questions. As your accounting partner, we want to get to know you and your business.
- We identify your expectations and requirements. We will have an open and honest discussion about what you would like us to do and what we can offer. Our job, as your local Whangaparaoa accountants, is to take the pressure off you and free up your time so you can meet your business goals more easily.
- We plan the best way to present information. We recognise that everybody is different and that some of us are more tech-savvy than others. We’ll work through how you want your business information presented to you and how you’ll present it to us. We’ll discuss the number of bank accounts you operate and how organised you are with simple bookkeeping and accounting principles. It is great to get this clear from the outset, as it will have a bearing on the time it takes for us to process your accounting work.
- We put together a proposal. We’ll put together a plan of what we can do to assist you and your business. We’ll establish a price based on the time we believe it will take to deliver our services. We’ll keep things simple so that you know what to expect in terms of accounting fees you will be paying each year. You can even pay monthly if that suits you.
ABA Chartered Accountants
We are open from 8:30am to 5pm with out-of-hours appointments available if required. We are conveniently located close to both Whangaparaoa and Silverdale and provide on-site client parking behind our building on Hibiscus Coast Highway.